Police rubbish reports on relations between Asaram Bapu, Shilpi
Jaipur: Police sources have rubbished the media reports that Asaram Bapu and Chhindwara Gurukul Ashram hostel warden Shilpi had a physical relations, stating that nothing like this has come to light during the investigation.
Meanwhile, despite Union home ministry’s letter stating to keep Asaram out of “saint and religious leader” category, a complete violation was witnessed in Jodhpur.
The Jodhpur Central Jail administration continues to call Asaram a “sant”. It was revealed that when a forwarding letter was sent to district judge on Asaram’s account, instead of ‘signature’, the letter read “Sant Shri Asaram Bapu”.
Further, the district and sessions court will hear the Asaram’s petition for outside food and ‘Gangajal’ on Friday. The 16-year-old victim’s counsel opposed the petition because of which district judge Manoj Kumar Vyas adjourned the court for further hearing till Friday.
After court rejected Asaram’s bail petition on Wednesday, it was expected that his lawyers may move the High Court, but for now, a team of lawyers, including KK Menon and Vikas Pahwa, has reportedly flown back to Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof