Police station to deal with land disputes inaugurated
Jaipur: Rajasthan`s first police station
that will exclusively deal with complaints related to land
disputes and frauds was inaugurated here Wedesday.
The Jaipur Development Authority police station would
help complainants get speedier justice, state Urban
Development and Housing Minister Shanti Dhariwal said.
It will deal with matters coming under the purview of
civic bodies like city municipal corporation, Jaipur
Development Authority and Rajasthan State Housing Board.
The government has approved 75 posts for the station,
which will be headed by a station house officer belonging to
the Rajasthan Police Service cadre, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Curfew in several areas of Kashmir ahead of planned march
- No ''tech traces'' of American University attack found: Pakistan to Afghanistan
- Intex unveils Cloud Tread smartphone for multi-taskers at Rs 4,999
- India vs West Indies, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, venue, TV listing, live streaming
- Need to change laws, speed up processes to transform India: PM Narendra Modi