Police station to deal with land disputes inaugurated
Jaipur: Rajasthan`s first police station
that will exclusively deal with complaints related to land
disputes and frauds was inaugurated here Wedesday.
The Jaipur Development Authority police station would
help complainants get speedier justice, state Urban
Development and Housing Minister Shanti Dhariwal said.
It will deal with matters coming under the purview of
civic bodies like city municipal corporation, Jaipur
Development Authority and Rajasthan State Housing Board.
The government has approved 75 posts for the station,
which will be headed by a station house officer belonging to
the Rajasthan Police Service cadre, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!