Police station to deal with land disputes inaugurated
Jaipur: Rajasthan`s first police station
that will exclusively deal with complaints related to land
disputes and frauds was inaugurated here Wedesday.
The Jaipur Development Authority police station would
help complainants get speedier justice, state Urban
Development and Housing Minister Shanti Dhariwal said.
It will deal with matters coming under the purview of
civic bodies like city municipal corporation, Jaipur
Development Authority and Rajasthan State Housing Board.
The government has approved 75 posts for the station,
which will be headed by a station house officer belonging to
the Rajasthan Police Service cadre, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand