Police station to deal with land disputes inaugurated
Jaipur: Rajasthan`s first police station
that will exclusively deal with complaints related to land
disputes and frauds was inaugurated here Wedesday.
The Jaipur Development Authority police station would
help complainants get speedier justice, state Urban
Development and Housing Minister Shanti Dhariwal said.
It will deal with matters coming under the purview of
civic bodies like city municipal corporation, Jaipur
Development Authority and Rajasthan State Housing Board.
The government has approved 75 posts for the station,
which will be headed by a station house officer belonging to
the Rajasthan Police Service cadre, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you