Police station to deal with land disputes inaugurated
Jaipur: Rajasthan`s first police station
that will exclusively deal with complaints related to land
disputes and frauds was inaugurated here Wedesday.
The Jaipur Development Authority police station would
help complainants get speedier justice, state Urban
Development and Housing Minister Shanti Dhariwal said.
It will deal with matters coming under the purview of
civic bodies like city municipal corporation, Jaipur
Development Authority and Rajasthan State Housing Board.
The government has approved 75 posts for the station,
which will be headed by a station house officer belonging to
the Rajasthan Police Service cadre, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE