President to visit Rajasthan, to pay obeisance at Ajmer Dargah
Jaipur: President Pranab Mukherjee will address convocations of the Central University of Rajasthan and the IIT Jodhpur during his two-day visit to the state beginning Tuesday.
After arriving here, the President will leave for Bandarasindri in Kishangarh, 105-km from here, to address the IInd convocation of the Central University of Rajasthan, an official said.
Later in the evening, he will go to Ajmer to pay obeisance at the Khawaja Moinudeen Chisti`s Dargarh, he said.
On July 10, the President will address the 8th convocation of the Malviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) in Jaipur.
In the evening, he will address the first convocation of IIT Jodhpur, the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why