Property dealer injured in firing in Rajasthan
Jaipur: A 26-year-old property dealer was injured after an armed assailant fired at him in his house at Jhalan Dungari area here, police said Friday.
The incident took place when the assailant, who was wearing a helmet to hide his identity, forcibly entered into Jeetu`s house late last night and fire at him. He later fled from the spot with his accomplice, who was waiting outside on a bike, Mukesh Choudhary, SHO Gandhinagar police station said.
Injured Jitendra Singh alias Jeetu Jat, who has a cable operator and also dealing in property business, was rushed to the SMS hospital yesterday, where his condition is stated to be stable, he said.
Family members tried to catch the armed man but he managed to escape in the cover of darkness, he said, adding that the search is on to nab the culprits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics