Property dealer injured in firing in Rajasthan
Jaipur: A 26-year-old property dealer was injured after an armed assailant fired at him in his house at Jhalan Dungari area here, police said Friday.
The incident took place when the assailant, who was wearing a helmet to hide his identity, forcibly entered into Jeetu`s house late last night and fire at him. He later fled from the spot with his accomplice, who was waiting outside on a bike, Mukesh Choudhary, SHO Gandhinagar police station said.
Injured Jitendra Singh alias Jeetu Jat, who has a cable operator and also dealing in property business, was rushed to the SMS hospital yesterday, where his condition is stated to be stable, he said.
Family members tried to catch the armed man but he managed to escape in the cover of darkness, he said, adding that the search is on to nab the culprits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- M.M. Khan murder: Manish Sisodia accuses hotelier of working under political patronage
- Experts for central epidemiological database to deal with bio-terrorism
- Cleric suspended after selfies with Pakistan`s `Kim Kardashian`
- Taj Mahal, Vaishno Devi among 10 iconic places to be cleaned!
- Deadlock persists as China leads opposition to India's NSG membership bid