Pushkar Fair to be held from November 19-28
Jaipur: The Pushkar fair, which attracts lakhs of people including foreign tourists, will be held from November 19-28, a spokesperson said here on Thursday.
"The fair will begin on November 19 and conclude on November 28. Officials of different departments have been directed to start preparations for the event," the spokesperson said.
The Pushkar fair, one of the key tourist attraction of the desert state, will be held at the mela ground in Pushkar where people from around the country are likely to participate.
Camel ride, rural sports and cultural programmes will be a major attraction at the fair like every year, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan