Pushkar Fair to be held from November 19-28
Jaipur: The Pushkar fair, which attracts lakhs of people including foreign tourists, will be held from November 19-28, a spokesperson said here on Thursday.
"The fair will begin on November 19 and conclude on November 28. Officials of different departments have been directed to start preparations for the event," the spokesperson said.
The Pushkar fair, one of the key tourist attraction of the desert state, will be held at the mela ground in Pushkar where people from around the country are likely to participate.
Camel ride, rural sports and cultural programmes will be a major attraction at the fair like every year, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef