Pvt school-owner arrested for raping, poisoning minor girls
Bikaner: The owner of a private school has been arrested for allegedly raping two minor girls and giving them poison leading to their deaths, police said on Saturday.
Rajesh Dhangad was arrested last night for allegedly raping the girls, both students of class VIII at his school, on April 11 and then poisoning the duo when they threatened to disclose the matter to their parents, they said.
The girls succumbed later that day at separate hospitals where they were admitted upon falling unconscious after returning to their respective homes, police said.
"One of the girls had managed to narrate the incident to her family and said they were raped and given poison by the school-owner following which her father lodged an FIR against Dhangad yesterday," police said, adding that the accused will be produced in a local court today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UK's exit from EU: India prepared for all eventualities, says Shaktikanta Das
- Britain exits European Union, first country to leave 28-nation bloc
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part II
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part III
- Donald Trump says Britons ''took back control of their country'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan laud Shekhar Kapur's daughter's soul-stirring debut song – Watch
- China mounts rescue efforts as tornado toll hits 98
- Bollywood smitten with Harshvardhan Kapoor's theatrics in Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra's 'Mirzya' trailer!-- See tweets
- Brexit: How it can give better market access to India