Pvt school-owner arrested for raping, poisoning minor girls
Bikaner: The owner of a private school has been arrested for allegedly raping two minor girls and giving them poison leading to their deaths, police said on Saturday.
Rajesh Dhangad was arrested last night for allegedly raping the girls, both students of class VIII at his school, on April 11 and then poisoning the duo when they threatened to disclose the matter to their parents, they said.
The girls succumbed later that day at separate hospitals where they were admitted upon falling unconscious after returning to their respective homes, police said.
"One of the girls had managed to narrate the incident to her family and said they were raped and given poison by the school-owner following which her father lodged an FIR against Dhangad yesterday," police said, adding that the accused will be produced in a local court today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- IT'S DISTURBING: Watch little Syrian girl singing before a bomb explodes
- Planning parenthood through surrogacy? Things you need to know
- When Muslim men chanted `Hindustan Zindabad`, `Pakistan Murdabad` slogans on Hyderabad roads – Watch
- US warns EU ahead of Apple tax evasion ruling
- Facebook, Twitter, Google failed to tackle terrorism: Panel