Pvt school-owner arrested for raping, poisoning minor girls
Bikaner: The owner of a private school has been arrested for allegedly raping two minor girls and giving them poison leading to their deaths, police said on Saturday.
Rajesh Dhangad was arrested last night for allegedly raping the girls, both students of class VIII at his school, on April 11 and then poisoning the duo when they threatened to disclose the matter to their parents, they said.
The girls succumbed later that day at separate hospitals where they were admitted upon falling unconscious after returning to their respective homes, police said.
"One of the girls had managed to narrate the incident to her family and said they were raped and given poison by the school-owner following which her father lodged an FIR against Dhangad yesterday," police said, adding that the accused will be produced in a local court today.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- India deeply appreciates US' engagement in Asia-Pacific: Ashton Carter
- VVIP chopper scam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi had admitted to meeting middleman Haschke
- F-16 fighter jets sold to Pakistan could be used against India: US lawmakers
- Fee hike: Schools will not budge with dharnas, submit a written complaint, Manish Sisodia tells parents
- Know what Shah Rukh Khan feels about PM Narendra Modi’s ‘Make In India’ initiative