Rahul Gandhi to address rallies in Rajasthan, MP
New Delhi: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi will address rallies in poll-bound Rajasthan Oct 23 (Wednesday) and Madhya Pradesh Oct 24, said party sources Tuesday.
He will address public rallies in Churu and Alwar districts Wednesday as a part of his second leg of campaigning, the sources said. Gandhi has addressed rallies in Salumbar and Saran in the past weeks in Rajasthan as the Dec 1 assembly elections draw closer.
On Oct 24, he will address public rallies in districts Sagar and Indore in Madhya Pradesh as the state votes Nov 25. He had earlier addressed rallies in Shahdol and Gwalior.
Votes in the both states will be counted Dec 8.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP