Rahul Gandhi to address rallies in Rajasthan, MP
New Delhi: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi will address rallies in poll-bound Rajasthan Oct 23 (Wednesday) and Madhya Pradesh Oct 24, said party sources Tuesday.
He will address public rallies in Churu and Alwar districts Wednesday as a part of his second leg of campaigning, the sources said. Gandhi has addressed rallies in Salumbar and Saran in the past weeks in Rajasthan as the Dec 1 assembly elections draw closer.
On Oct 24, he will address public rallies in districts Sagar and Indore in Madhya Pradesh as the state votes Nov 25. He had earlier addressed rallies in Shahdol and Gwalior.
Votes in the both states will be counted Dec 8.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani