Rahul Gandhi to lay foundation stone of Raj irrigation project
Jaipur: Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi would lay the foundation stone of an irrigation project in Baran in Rajasthan and address a public meeting in Udaipur.
"Preparations have been completed for the visit. Rahul will address a meeting in the tribal area of Salumbar on September 11 and lay foundation stone of the irrigation project on September 17," PCC chief Dr Chandrabhan today said.
Party president Sonia Gandhi would also address a rally in the city next month, he said.
Lashing out against the Gujarat Chief Minister, Chandrabhan told reporters here, "BJP has put its stake on Narendar Modi, but now he is backing out. He has realised he can not become the Prime Minister, particularly after the statement of IPS officer Vanzara."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- IPL 9 Video: This is how Kolkata Knight Riders thank supportive fans!
- Delhi-NCR emerges leader in job creation among 8 cities
- Rahul Gandhi holds 'Mashal Juloos' protest against AAP govt; attempts to corner PM Modi
- We have alternative for Finmeccanica's torpedos: Manohar Parrikar