Rahul Gandhi to lay foundation stone of Raj irrigation project
Jaipur: Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi would lay the foundation stone of an irrigation project in Baran in Rajasthan and address a public meeting in Udaipur.
"Preparations have been completed for the visit. Rahul will address a meeting in the tribal area of Salumbar on September 11 and lay foundation stone of the irrigation project on September 17," PCC chief Dr Chandrabhan today said.
Party president Sonia Gandhi would also address a rally in the city next month, he said.
Lashing out against the Gujarat Chief Minister, Chandrabhan told reporters here, "BJP has put its stake on Narendar Modi, but now he is backing out. He has realised he can not become the Prime Minister, particularly after the statement of IPS officer Vanzara."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM