Rahul Gandhi to visit Jaipur this month
Jaipur: Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi will hold meetings of the state party leaders here this month to discuss the poll preparedness for the upcoming assembly elections.
"Gandhi will arrive here on a two-day visit this month and hold meetings with the party leaders. Issues related with the party, membership campaign and others will be discussed in the meetings," Pradesh Congress Committee President Chandra Bhan said today.
He said that Gandhi would speak to the PCC office bearers, district and block Congress presidents and office bearers, Mayors, Zila Pramukhs, candidates who contested the last Assembly election and others.
A meeting for the preparations for Gandhi`s visit was held today. The meeting was headed by Bhan and attended by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot and other leaders.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Inhalation therapy, a key to win big against asthma
- HCL Tech Q3 net profit grows 14.4% to Rs 1,926 crore
- Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System (IRNSS): 10 things you must know!
- India will be 'Congress-free' if BJP keeps nation 'drought-free': Sanjay Raut
- AgustaWestland VVIP chopper scam: Parent firm Finmeccanica yet to be formally blacklisted, says report