Rahul to seek feedback from Raj Cong workers
Jaipur: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi, during his two day visit to Rajasthan, would interact and collect feedback from partymen, ahead of assembly polls due later this year.
Rajasthan Congress chief Chandrabhan said Gandhi would be holding meetings at Bikaner and Jaipur on May 15 and 16, respectively.
"(In Bikaner), he will be meeting party workers from 15 districts. District party presidents chiefs, general secretaries, treasurers, block committee heads and present and former MLAs and MPs will attend the meeting," Chandrabhan told reporters.
Gandhi is expected to hold five separate meetings to be attended by groups of invited party workers with each meeting expected to last around 45 minutes.
Gandhi will be in Jaipur on May 16 where the meeting is to be held at Birla auditorium.
The Jaipur meeting, Chandrabhan said, will be attended by the NSUI, Youth Congress and Mahila Congress presidents.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video