Rainfall drenches Rajasthan
Jaipur: Rainfall continued to lash most parts of Rajasthan even as some areas in the desert state remained dry during the past 24 hours.
Light to moderate rainfall occurred at many places in Jaipur and Bharatpur divisions, at a few places in Bikaner and t isolated areas in Ajmer, the Met department said.
Heavy rainfall was received by isolated pockets in Bharatpur, Jaipur, Kota and Bikaner divisions. On the contrary, weather remained dry in Udaipur and Jodhpur divisions with no report of downpours.
Deeg in Bharatpur recorded maximum rainfall of 11 cm followed by Manoharthana at 10 cm since yesterday till Thursday morning.
Rainfall has been predicted by weather watchers during the next 24 hours at a few places in North and in isolated patches in South Rajasthan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- Sania Mirza trolls Sanjay Manjrekar on Twitter after completing 80 consecutive weeks as World No. 1 doubles player