Rainfall drenches Rajasthan
Jaipur: Rainfall continued to lash most parts of Rajasthan even as some areas in the desert state remained dry during the past 24 hours.
Light to moderate rainfall occurred at many places in Jaipur and Bharatpur divisions, at a few places in Bikaner and t isolated areas in Ajmer, the Met department said.
Heavy rainfall was received by isolated pockets in Bharatpur, Jaipur, Kota and Bikaner divisions. On the contrary, weather remained dry in Udaipur and Jodhpur divisions with no report of downpours.
Deeg in Bharatpur recorded maximum rainfall of 11 cm followed by Manoharthana at 10 cm since yesterday till Thursday morning.
Rainfall has been predicted by weather watchers during the next 24 hours at a few places in North and in isolated patches in South Rajasthan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog