Rainfall drenches Rajasthan
Jaipur: Rainfall continued to lash most parts of Rajasthan even as some areas in the desert state remained dry during the past 24 hours.
Light to moderate rainfall occurred at many places in Jaipur and Bharatpur divisions, at a few places in Bikaner and t isolated areas in Ajmer, the Met department said.
Heavy rainfall was received by isolated pockets in Bharatpur, Jaipur, Kota and Bikaner divisions. On the contrary, weather remained dry in Udaipur and Jodhpur divisions with no report of downpours.
Deeg in Bharatpur recorded maximum rainfall of 11 cm followed by Manoharthana at 10 cm since yesterday till Thursday morning.
Rainfall has been predicted by weather watchers during the next 24 hours at a few places in North and in isolated patches in South Rajasthan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II
- Status of political parties to be reviewed every 10 years
- WOAH! BJP MP Paresh Rawal launches fierce attack on India's Rio Olympics officials
- 30% to vote for SP, BJP+ 27%, BSP 26% in next UP Assembly elections: Survey
- Article 370 will be dealt later, peace in Valley a priority: Ahir
- Banwarilal Purohit sworn in as Assam Governor