Rainfall lashes parts of Rajasthan
Jaipur: Light to moderate rainfall lashed several parts of Rajasthan with Pilani recording a maximum of 46.6 mm rains.
Vanasthali, Jaipur, Bikaner, Jhalawar, Ajmer and Jodhpur recorded 15.2, 8.8, 3.3, 2, 1.4 and 1 mm rainfall till 8.30 this morning, according to Met department here.
The rainfall has brought down day temperature by a few notches whereas night temperatures remained around normal, a Met official said.
Day temperature was below 3 to 6 degree Celsius at many places yesterday and the situation is likely to remain the same on Sunday, he said.
Last night, Udaipur recorded lowest of 8 degree Celsius followed by Jaisalmer at 9.8 degree Celsius.
The department predicts that cold conditions would remain the same for a couple of days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported