Rainfall lashes parts of Rajasthan
Jaipur: Light to moderate rainfall lashed several parts of Rajasthan with Pilani recording a maximum of 46.6 mm rains.
Vanasthali, Jaipur, Bikaner, Jhalawar, Ajmer and Jodhpur recorded 15.2, 8.8, 3.3, 2, 1.4 and 1 mm rainfall till 8.30 this morning, according to Met department here.
The rainfall has brought down day temperature by a few notches whereas night temperatures remained around normal, a Met official said.
Day temperature was below 3 to 6 degree Celsius at many places yesterday and the situation is likely to remain the same on Sunday, he said.
Last night, Udaipur recorded lowest of 8 degree Celsius followed by Jaisalmer at 9.8 degree Celsius.
The department predicts that cold conditions would remain the same for a couple of days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers