Rainfall lashes parts of Rajasthan
Jaipur: Light to moderate rainfall lashed several parts of Rajasthan with Pilani recording a maximum of 46.6 mm rains.
Vanasthali, Jaipur, Bikaner, Jhalawar, Ajmer and Jodhpur recorded 15.2, 8.8, 3.3, 2, 1.4 and 1 mm rainfall till 8.30 this morning, according to Met department here.
The rainfall has brought down day temperature by a few notches whereas night temperatures remained around normal, a Met official said.
Day temperature was below 3 to 6 degree Celsius at many places yesterday and the situation is likely to remain the same on Sunday, he said.
Last night, Udaipur recorded lowest of 8 degree Celsius followed by Jaisalmer at 9.8 degree Celsius.
The department predicts that cold conditions would remain the same for a couple of days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Watch Video - World's highest glass-bottom bridge opens in China 600 feet above a canyon!
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony