Rainfall lashes parts of Rajasthan
Jaipur: Light to moderate rainfall lashed several parts of Rajasthan with Pilani recording a maximum of 46.6 mm rains.
Vanasthali, Jaipur, Bikaner, Jhalawar, Ajmer and Jodhpur recorded 15.2, 8.8, 3.3, 2, 1.4 and 1 mm rainfall till 8.30 this morning, according to Met department here.
The rainfall has brought down day temperature by a few notches whereas night temperatures remained around normal, a Met official said.
Day temperature was below 3 to 6 degree Celsius at many places yesterday and the situation is likely to remain the same on Sunday, he said.
Last night, Udaipur recorded lowest of 8 degree Celsius followed by Jaisalmer at 9.8 degree Celsius.
The department predicts that cold conditions would remain the same for a couple of days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Sheena Bora murder: DNA sample to reveal the truth
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Sheena murder case: Villager helps locate spot where body was buried