Rains lash parts of Rajasthan
Jaipur: Rainfall on Monday lashed parts of Rajasthan with the state capital receiving 43.9 mm of rain.
Dabok and Chittorgarh recorded 12 and 9.5 mm rainfall respectively while some other places are experiencing drizzle since morning, according to Met department here.
Several places in Ajmer, Jaipur, Udaipur, Bharatpur and Kota division also recorded rainfall while Jodhpur and Bikaner mainly remained dry.
Kotkasim, Bharatpur and Mandrayal recorded 7, 5 and 4 cm rainfall respectively.
Rainfall is likely to occur at several places in Eastern and at a few places in Western areas of the state during the next 24 hours, the Met office said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren