Rains lash parts of Rajasthan
Jaipur: Rainfall on Monday lashed parts of Rajasthan with the state capital receiving 43.9 mm of rain.
Dabok and Chittorgarh recorded 12 and 9.5 mm rainfall respectively while some other places are experiencing drizzle since morning, according to Met department here.
Several places in Ajmer, Jaipur, Udaipur, Bharatpur and Kota division also recorded rainfall while Jodhpur and Bikaner mainly remained dry.
Kotkasim, Bharatpur and Mandrayal recorded 7, 5 and 4 cm rainfall respectively.
Rainfall is likely to occur at several places in Eastern and at a few places in Western areas of the state during the next 24 hours, the Met office said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes