Rains lash parts of Rajasthan
Jaipur: Rainfall on Monday lashed parts of Rajasthan with the state capital receiving 43.9 mm of rain.
Dabok and Chittorgarh recorded 12 and 9.5 mm rainfall respectively while some other places are experiencing drizzle since morning, according to Met department here.
Several places in Ajmer, Jaipur, Udaipur, Bharatpur and Kota division also recorded rainfall while Jodhpur and Bikaner mainly remained dry.
Kotkasim, Bharatpur and Mandrayal recorded 7, 5 and 4 cm rainfall respectively.
Rainfall is likely to occur at several places in Eastern and at a few places in Western areas of the state during the next 24 hours, the Met office said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- US Senator praises NSG after India failed to get membership
- England vs Sri Lanka, 2nd ODI: Alex Hales, Jason Roy power hosts to crushing win
- Tri-Nation series: Darren Bravo, Shannon Gabriel help West Indies topple South Africa
- China renews yellow alert for heat wave
- Navjot Singh Sidhu gets place in Punjab BJP core committee, Anil Joshi out