Rains lash parts of Rajasthan
Jaipur: Rainfall on Monday lashed parts of Rajasthan with the state capital receiving 43.9 mm of rain.
Dabok and Chittorgarh recorded 12 and 9.5 mm rainfall respectively while some other places are experiencing drizzle since morning, according to Met department here.
Several places in Ajmer, Jaipur, Udaipur, Bharatpur and Kota division also recorded rainfall while Jodhpur and Bikaner mainly remained dry.
Kotkasim, Bharatpur and Mandrayal recorded 7, 5 and 4 cm rainfall respectively.
Rainfall is likely to occur at several places in Eastern and at a few places in Western areas of the state during the next 24 hours, the Met office said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof