Rains lash Rajasthan, minimum temperature increases
Jaipur: Rains lashed parts of Rajasthan even as night temperature increased by a few degrees on Wednesday. Kota recorded maximum of 34.8 mm rains till this morning while Chittorgarh, Dabok, Jaipur and Ajmer received 24, 11.4, 10.1 and 2 mm rains respectively, according to Met department here.
The rains were triggered by upper air cyclone. Night temperatures increased by a few degrees in most parts of the state with Jaisalmer being coldest at 7.4 degree Celsius.
Minimum temperatures at other places were between 9.2 degree Celsius and 14.3 degree celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional