Rains lash Rajasthan, minimum temperature increases
Jaipur: Rains lashed parts of Rajasthan even as night temperature increased by a few degrees on Wednesday. Kota recorded maximum of 34.8 mm rains till this morning while Chittorgarh, Dabok, Jaipur and Ajmer received 24, 11.4, 10.1 and 2 mm rains respectively, according to Met department here.
The rains were triggered by upper air cyclone. Night temperatures increased by a few degrees in most parts of the state with Jaisalmer being coldest at 7.4 degree Celsius.
Minimum temperatures at other places were between 9.2 degree Celsius and 14.3 degree celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen