Raise voice against all type of crimes against women: Katoch
Jodhpur: Terming the womenfolk as the integral part of the society, Union Minister Chandresh Kumari Katoch on Sunday said that they are subjected to constant humiliation and suppression.
"We need to raise our voice against all types of crime against women in the country and should safeguard their modesty," Katoch said while addressing a gathering of students, representing their universities, in the 15th National Integration Youth Camp.
"India has the respect of the women in its foundation but the folk is subjected to constant humiliation and suppression," she said.
State Health minister, A A Khan, who was also present on the occasion, emphasised the need of respecting the women.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!
- After Azhar, Harbhajan Singh visits Navjot Singh Sidhu in hospital!