Raise voice against all type of crimes against women: Katoch
Jodhpur: Terming the womenfolk as the integral part of the society, Union Minister Chandresh Kumari Katoch on Sunday said that they are subjected to constant humiliation and suppression.
"We need to raise our voice against all types of crime against women in the country and should safeguard their modesty," Katoch said while addressing a gathering of students, representing their universities, in the 15th National Integration Youth Camp.
"India has the respect of the women in its foundation but the folk is subjected to constant humiliation and suppression," she said.
State Health minister, A A Khan, who was also present on the occasion, emphasised the need of respecting the women.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Barack Obama could be Hillary's secret weapon in rallying Democratic support: Report
- Man arrested for trying to sell stolen car on e-commerce site
- Shocking! In Madhya Pradesh, child dies after given nitrous oxide instead of oxygen
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Red hot! This TV actress looks unapologetically sexy in bikini – See pics