Raj BJP to lift restriction on LPG cylinders if voted to power
Jaipur: BJP on Thursday said that it would lift the restriction on the number of subsidised LPG cylinders to households if voted to power.
"We are fighting against the government and trying to make the Centre withdraw its decision of allowing FDI in retail, hike in diesel price, rationing of LPG cylinders and allotment of coal blocks," BJP Spokesperson Prakash Javadekar told reporters here today.
"If we are voted to power, we will end the restriction of six subsidised LPG cylinders (in a year to each household)," he said.
He, however, did not clarify whether the BJP-ruled states would also raise the cap on the number of LPG cylinders like Congress-ruled states from 6 to 9.
"The economist prime minister has failed to control inflation and that is the most unfortunate thing for the country," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read