Raj: CBI raids at insurance company`s manager
Jaipur: The CBI on Friday raided the premises of
of a state-owned insurance company`s senior manager for
allegedly committing fraud running into lakhs of rupees by
submitting forged travel documents.
The sleuths of CBI conducted raids at senior divisional
manager Bhagirath Godara`s house in Mansarover and office at
Nehru Palace in Tonk Road and recovered several documents.
The agency had received a complaint that Godara had
submitted fake documents to reimburse lakhs of rupees from the
office for trips to different parts of the country, the CBI
The documents recovered from the manager`s house and
office were being examined.
Meanwhile, probing into another fraud case, the CBI today
examined some documents in North-Western Railway`s office here
following a complaint that some employees claimed education
fees of their children by submitting fake documents.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!