Raj Cong`s poll manifesto to feature welfare of farmers, women
Jaipur: The ruling Congress in Rajasthan today said the development of women, farmers and backward communities will primarily figure in the party manifesto for the Assembly polls, scheduled to be held later this year.
"Our manifesto will be primarily dedicated to students, women, youths, farmers and underprivileged class. We will take Rajasthan to a new height by following that manifesto (if retained power)," Pradesh Congress Committee (PCC) Chief Chandrabhan said at a public meeting in Dhariyawad area in Pratapgarh district.
Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot, who was also present on the occasion, said that the government has provided laptops to meritorious students so that they can keep pace with changing time and learn basics of the computer.
Gehlot claimed that due to robust financial management by the government, developmental activities in the state have been accelerated.
The party leaders also paid tributes to the former prime minister Rajiv Gandhi on his death anniversary.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested