Raj: Five killed in separate road mishaps
Jaipur: Five persons, including three from a family, were killed in two separate road mishaps in the state in past 24 hours.
A 12-year-old boy and his parents Prasanna (39) and Shilpi (35) were killed on the spot after their vehicle was hit by a trailer in Sirohi district, police said.
The 10-year-old son of the couple is admitted to a hospital in Gujarat, where his situation is stated to be serious, they added.
Police have seized the trailer and lodged a case against its driver, who is absconding after the mishap.
In Sikar district, two unidentified persons, including the driver, were killed after their jeep overturned in Neemkathana area, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'