Raj: Five killed in separate road mishaps
Jaipur: Five persons, including three from a family, were killed in two separate road mishaps in the state in past 24 hours.
A 12-year-old boy and his parents Prasanna (39) and Shilpi (35) were killed on the spot after their vehicle was hit by a trailer in Sirohi district, police said.
The 10-year-old son of the couple is admitted to a hospital in Gujarat, where his situation is stated to be serious, they added.
Police have seized the trailer and lodged a case against its driver, who is absconding after the mishap.
In Sikar district, two unidentified persons, including the driver, were killed after their jeep overturned in Neemkathana area, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users