Raj: Five killed in separate road mishaps
Jaipur: Five persons, including three from a family, were killed in two separate road mishaps in the state in past 24 hours.
A 12-year-old boy and his parents Prasanna (39) and Shilpi (35) were killed on the spot after their vehicle was hit by a trailer in Sirohi district, police said.
The 10-year-old son of the couple is admitted to a hospital in Gujarat, where his situation is stated to be serious, they added.
Police have seized the trailer and lodged a case against its driver, who is absconding after the mishap.
In Sikar district, two unidentified persons, including the driver, were killed after their jeep overturned in Neemkathana area, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees