Raj govt formulates criminal case transfer policy
Jaipur: Aiming at maintaining proper record and transparency, Rajasthan government has formed a policy under which criminal cases would be transferred from one investigation officer to the other, officials said here on Saturday.
As per the policy, SP and IG will be the competent authority to transfer investigation at the district and range level respectively, they said.
DGP, Additional DGP of CID and Civil Rights will be the competent authorities to transfer the probe at the state level, the officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by Fadnavis, Rijiju; Aviation Minister apologises
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army