Raj govt formulates criminal case transfer policy
Jaipur: Aiming at maintaining proper record and transparency, Rajasthan government has formed a policy under which criminal cases would be transferred from one investigation officer to the other, officials said here on Saturday.
As per the policy, SP and IG will be the competent authority to transfer investigation at the district and range level respectively, they said.
DGP, Additional DGP of CID and Civil Rights will be the competent authorities to transfer the probe at the state level, the officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000