Raj govt formulates criminal case transfer policy
Jaipur: Aiming at maintaining proper record and transparency, Rajasthan government has formed a policy under which criminal cases would be transferred from one investigation officer to the other, officials said here on Saturday.
As per the policy, SP and IG will be the competent authority to transfer investigation at the district and range level respectively, they said.
DGP, Additional DGP of CID and Civil Rights will be the competent authorities to transfer the probe at the state level, the officials said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?