Raj govt formulates criminal case transfer policy
Jaipur: Aiming at maintaining proper record and transparency, Rajasthan government has formed a policy under which criminal cases would be transferred from one investigation officer to the other, officials said here on Saturday.
As per the policy, SP and IG will be the competent authority to transfer investigation at the district and range level respectively, they said.
DGP, Additional DGP of CID and Civil Rights will be the competent authorities to transfer the probe at the state level, the officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?