Raj govt highlights flagship schemes in Cong Sandesh Yatra
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government highlighted its flagship schemes and programmes in the second phase of `Congress Sandesh Yatra`, which begins on Wednesday in SriGanganagar district.
"The government has launched many pro-people schemes and programmes and one of its major achievements is the oil refinery, which is being set up in Barmer...We took decision in the interests of farmers, poor and common man," Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot said.
He alleged corruption was rampant during the previous BJP government led by Vasundhara Raje, who is also on a political yatra in the state.
"The cases of corruption during the previous government are in public domain. Antique carpets from Khasa Kothi hotel were stolen. Their own party leader and legislator Ghanshyam Tiwari is raising doubts about the intention of BJP leaders who are taking out the yatra in the state," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok