Raj govt highlights flagship schemes in Cong Sandesh Yatra
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government highlighted its flagship schemes and programmes in the second phase of `Congress Sandesh Yatra`, which begins on Wednesday in SriGanganagar district.
"The government has launched many pro-people schemes and programmes and one of its major achievements is the oil refinery, which is being set up in Barmer...We took decision in the interests of farmers, poor and common man," Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot said.
He alleged corruption was rampant during the previous BJP government led by Vasundhara Raje, who is also on a political yatra in the state.
"The cases of corruption during the previous government are in public domain. Antique carpets from Khasa Kothi hotel were stolen. Their own party leader and legislator Ghanshyam Tiwari is raising doubts about the intention of BJP leaders who are taking out the yatra in the state," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef