Raj govt highlights flagship schemes in Cong Sandesh Yatra
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government highlighted its flagship schemes and programmes in the second phase of `Congress Sandesh Yatra`, which begins on Wednesday in SriGanganagar district.
"The government has launched many pro-people schemes and programmes and one of its major achievements is the oil refinery, which is being set up in Barmer...We took decision in the interests of farmers, poor and common man," Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot said.
He alleged corruption was rampant during the previous BJP government led by Vasundhara Raje, who is also on a political yatra in the state.
"The cases of corruption during the previous government are in public domain. Antique carpets from Khasa Kothi hotel were stolen. Their own party leader and legislator Ghanshyam Tiwari is raising doubts about the intention of BJP leaders who are taking out the yatra in the state," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown