Raj govt highlights flagship schemes in Cong Sandesh Yatra
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government highlighted its flagship schemes and programmes in the second phase of `Congress Sandesh Yatra`, which begins on Wednesday in SriGanganagar district.
"The government has launched many pro-people schemes and programmes and one of its major achievements is the oil refinery, which is being set up in Barmer...We took decision in the interests of farmers, poor and common man," Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot said.
He alleged corruption was rampant during the previous BJP government led by Vasundhara Raje, who is also on a political yatra in the state.
"The cases of corruption during the previous government are in public domain. Antique carpets from Khasa Kothi hotel were stolen. Their own party leader and legislator Ghanshyam Tiwari is raising doubts about the intention of BJP leaders who are taking out the yatra in the state," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report