Raj govt sanctions over Rs 20 cr for water during summers
Jaipur: To provide drinking water at public places in state during summers, Rajasthan Government has sanctioned Rs 20.68 crore.
Water will be made available through tankers and other sources in areas which are facing water crisis, Principal Secretary Public Health and Engineering department, Purshottam Agrawal said on Tuesday.
He said that departmental action will be taken against engineers if any of them did not ensure proper water supply in the rural as well as urban areas.
The desert state faces water crisis during the summer season as level of ground water in most of the zones has gone deeper.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police