Raj govt to construct five lakh houses
Jaipur: To provide housing to all, the Rajasthan government is working to achieve the target of five lakh houses to be constructed under the Affordable Housing Scheme by 2013-14.
The Rajasthan Housing Board, Jaipur and Jodhpur Development Authorities and various Urban Improvement Trusts are currently working on a plan to construct 90,000 houses under the scheme, an official release said here on Monday.
The scheme has five models under which five lakh houses will be constructed by 2013-14, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Soon, Skype will not run on these Windows, Android phones
- Munich shooter was German-Iranian, motive `unclear`; likely sole shooter
- 'EgyptAir Flight 804 broke up in midair after a fire'
- Warrants issued in Turkey for arrest of 300 Presidential Guards
- Democrat Hilary Clinton picks Kaine as vice presidential running mate