Raj govt to construct five lakh houses
Jaipur: To provide housing to all, the Rajasthan government is working to achieve the target of five lakh houses to be constructed under the Affordable Housing Scheme by 2013-14.
The Rajasthan Housing Board, Jaipur and Jodhpur Development Authorities and various Urban Improvement Trusts are currently working on a plan to construct 90,000 houses under the scheme, an official release said here on Monday.
The scheme has five models under which five lakh houses will be constructed by 2013-14, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui