Raj govt to construct five lakh houses
Jaipur: To provide housing to all, the Rajasthan government is working to achieve the target of five lakh houses to be constructed under the Affordable Housing Scheme by 2013-14.
The Rajasthan Housing Board, Jaipur and Jodhpur Development Authorities and various Urban Improvement Trusts are currently working on a plan to construct 90,000 houses under the scheme, an official release said here on Monday.
The scheme has five models under which five lakh houses will be constructed by 2013-14, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...