Raj govt to construct five lakh houses
Jaipur: To provide housing to all, the Rajasthan government is working to achieve the target of five lakh houses to be constructed under the Affordable Housing Scheme by 2013-14.
The Rajasthan Housing Board, Jaipur and Jodhpur Development Authorities and various Urban Improvement Trusts are currently working on a plan to construct 90,000 houses under the scheme, an official release said here on Monday.
The scheme has five models under which five lakh houses will be constructed by 2013-14, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country