Raj govt to construct five lakh houses
Jaipur: To provide housing to all, the Rajasthan government is working to achieve the target of five lakh houses to be constructed under the Affordable Housing Scheme by 2013-14.
The Rajasthan Housing Board, Jaipur and Jodhpur Development Authorities and various Urban Improvement Trusts are currently working on a plan to construct 90,000 houses under the scheme, an official release said here on Monday.
The scheme has five models under which five lakh houses will be constructed by 2013-14, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred