Raj govt to implement Right to Hearing from Aug 1
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government is set to implement the Right to Hearing Act, which provides right of hearing to people on any complaint related to governance within stipulated time limits, from August 1.
Under the Act, right of hearing will be provided to citizens on the complaint about governance filed within the stipulated time period and right to get information about the decision made in the hearing on the complaint.
Arrangements for hearing of complaints have been made at Gram Panchayat, Tehsil, Sub-division or District level, according to an official release here today
The state government has appointed Public Hearing Officers and Appellate Authority at gram panchayat, tehsil, Sub-block, district and division level, the release stated.
"This would provide a platform for citizens to seek relief on their grievances and problems, the complainant would also have right to get information about the decision made in the hearing of the complaint," it stated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIT Kharagpur students design racing car to compete in Russia
- IRCTC to offer Rs 10 lakh insurance cover for Re 1
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security?
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part II
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part III