Raj govt to implement Right to Hearing from Aug 1
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government is set to implement the Right to Hearing Act, which provides right of hearing to people on any complaint related to governance within stipulated time limits, from August 1.
Under the Act, right of hearing will be provided to citizens on the complaint about governance filed within the stipulated time period and right to get information about the decision made in the hearing on the complaint.
Arrangements for hearing of complaints have been made at Gram Panchayat, Tehsil, Sub-division or District level, according to an official release here today
The state government has appointed Public Hearing Officers and Appellate Authority at gram panchayat, tehsil, Sub-block, district and division level, the release stated.
"This would provide a platform for citizens to seek relief on their grievances and problems, the complainant would also have right to get information about the decision made in the hearing of the complaint," it stated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof