Raj govt to implement Right to Hearing from Aug 1
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government is set to implement the Right to Hearing Act, which provides right of hearing to people on any complaint related to governance within stipulated time limits, from August 1.
Under the Act, right of hearing will be provided to citizens on the complaint about governance filed within the stipulated time period and right to get information about the decision made in the hearing on the complaint.
Arrangements for hearing of complaints have been made at Gram Panchayat, Tehsil, Sub-division or District level, according to an official release here today
The state government has appointed Public Hearing Officers and Appellate Authority at gram panchayat, tehsil, Sub-block, district and division level, the release stated.
"This would provide a platform for citizens to seek relief on their grievances and problems, the complainant would also have right to get information about the decision made in the hearing of the complaint," it stated.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Jhansi's ammunition factory was target of ISI agents
- Panel discussion on film director Ali Akbar's accusation on Madrasa
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory