Raj govt to implement Right to Hearing from Aug 1
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government is set to implement the Right to Hearing Act, which provides right of hearing to people on any complaint related to governance within stipulated time limits, from August 1.
Under the Act, right of hearing will be provided to citizens on the complaint about governance filed within the stipulated time period and right to get information about the decision made in the hearing on the complaint.
Arrangements for hearing of complaints have been made at Gram Panchayat, Tehsil, Sub-division or District level, according to an official release here today
The state government has appointed Public Hearing Officers and Appellate Authority at gram panchayat, tehsil, Sub-block, district and division level, the release stated.
"This would provide a platform for citizens to seek relief on their grievances and problems, the complainant would also have right to get information about the decision made in the hearing of the complaint," it stated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- PM Modi hosts Rio medallists PV Sindhu, Sakshi Malik, national sports awardees
- 40 dead as Turkish shelling, raids hit Syrian civilians
- ACB questions former Delhi CM Sheila Dikshit in water tanker scam
- CAB planning Jagmohan Dalmiya Memorial Lecture during home season
- Dhyan Chand should have got Bharat Ratna ahead of Sachin Tendulkar, says former greats