Raj govt transfers 14 IAS officers
Jaipur: In an administrative reshuffle, the Rajasthan government has transferred 14 IAS officers, an official said here on Monday.
The order to this effect was given yesterday, they said.
Principal Secretary-Art and Culture Umrav Salodia has been shifted as Divisional Commissioner Jaipur, while former Jaipur Divisional Commissioner R P Jain, who was awaiting posting orders after he was removed from the post earlier this month, will now be the Principal Secretary-Administrative reforms.
Jhunjhunu district Collector Mugdha Singh has been transferred to Sriganganagar as Collector and would replace Subir Kumar who would now take charge of Director-College education Rajasthan, Jaipur.
Ambrish Kumar, awaiting posting orders, would now be Jhunjhunu district collector.
The other transferred IAS officers include Ashok Singhvi, Tapesh Panwar, Sudarshan Sethi, Madhukar Gupta, Veenu Gupta, Ramesh Kumar Jain, Kunji Lal Meena, Bhawani Singh Detha and V Sarvan Kumar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list