Raj govt transfers 14 IAS officers
Jaipur: In an administrative reshuffle, the Rajasthan government has transferred 14 IAS officers, an official said here on Monday.
The order to this effect was given yesterday, they said.
Principal Secretary-Art and Culture Umrav Salodia has been shifted as Divisional Commissioner Jaipur, while former Jaipur Divisional Commissioner R P Jain, who was awaiting posting orders after he was removed from the post earlier this month, will now be the Principal Secretary-Administrative reforms.
Jhunjhunu district Collector Mugdha Singh has been transferred to Sriganganagar as Collector and would replace Subir Kumar who would now take charge of Director-College education Rajasthan, Jaipur.
Ambrish Kumar, awaiting posting orders, would now be Jhunjhunu district collector.
The other transferred IAS officers include Ashok Singhvi, Tapesh Panwar, Sudarshan Sethi, Madhukar Gupta, Veenu Gupta, Ramesh Kumar Jain, Kunji Lal Meena, Bhawani Singh Detha and V Sarvan Kumar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'