Raj govt transfers 14 IAS officers
Jaipur: In an administrative reshuffle, the Rajasthan government has transferred 14 IAS officers, an official said here on Monday.
The order to this effect was given yesterday, they said.
Principal Secretary-Art and Culture Umrav Salodia has been shifted as Divisional Commissioner Jaipur, while former Jaipur Divisional Commissioner R P Jain, who was awaiting posting orders after he was removed from the post earlier this month, will now be the Principal Secretary-Administrative reforms.
Jhunjhunu district Collector Mugdha Singh has been transferred to Sriganganagar as Collector and would replace Subir Kumar who would now take charge of Director-College education Rajasthan, Jaipur.
Ambrish Kumar, awaiting posting orders, would now be Jhunjhunu district collector.
The other transferred IAS officers include Ashok Singhvi, Tapesh Panwar, Sudarshan Sethi, Madhukar Gupta, Veenu Gupta, Ramesh Kumar Jain, Kunji Lal Meena, Bhawani Singh Detha and V Sarvan Kumar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY