Raj govt transfers 14 IAS officers
Jaipur: In an administrative reshuffle, the Rajasthan government has transferred 14 IAS officers, an official said here on Monday.
The order to this effect was given yesterday, they said.
Principal Secretary-Art and Culture Umrav Salodia has been shifted as Divisional Commissioner Jaipur, while former Jaipur Divisional Commissioner R P Jain, who was awaiting posting orders after he was removed from the post earlier this month, will now be the Principal Secretary-Administrative reforms.
Jhunjhunu district Collector Mugdha Singh has been transferred to Sriganganagar as Collector and would replace Subir Kumar who would now take charge of Director-College education Rajasthan, Jaipur.
Ambrish Kumar, awaiting posting orders, would now be Jhunjhunu district collector.
The other transferred IAS officers include Ashok Singhvi, Tapesh Panwar, Sudarshan Sethi, Madhukar Gupta, Veenu Gupta, Ramesh Kumar Jain, Kunji Lal Meena, Bhawani Singh Detha and V Sarvan Kumar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray