Raj govt working on registration cell for donation of organs
Jaipur: Rajasthan government has initiated work on forming a state-level registration cell for donation of organs like eye and kidney.
Health Minister Rajendra Rathore said this during an awareness campaign here. Health Minister Rajendra Rathore said the government has started work to form a state-level registration cell for donation of organs like eye and kidney.
He said that the cell would monitor and evaluate cases of organ transplant. Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje laid stress on spreading awareness among people about organ donation and to remove misconceptions associated with it.
Unveiling a poster made by the health department for creating awareness on the issue, Raje said the organ donation can save lives of patients battling with diseases, according to a release here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users