Raj HC summons official over Gopalgarh firing incident
Jaipur: A single bench of Rajasthan High Court on Wednesday summoned the Investigation Officer in the Gopalgarh firing incident with case diary on May 19.
The court gave this order on the petition filed by one Safi Mohammad who has accused the CBI of not conducting proper investigation in the case.
Ten persons of the Meo Muslim community were killed in communal violence and police firing in Gopalgarh town of Bharatpur in September last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley