Raj HC summons official over Gopalgarh firing incident
Jaipur: A single bench of Rajasthan High Court on Wednesday summoned the Investigation Officer in the Gopalgarh firing incident with case diary on May 19.
The court gave this order on the petition filed by one Safi Mohammad who has accused the CBI of not conducting proper investigation in the case.
Ten persons of the Meo Muslim community were killed in communal violence and police firing in Gopalgarh town of Bharatpur in September last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?