Raj HC summons official over Gopalgarh firing incident
Jaipur: A single bench of Rajasthan High Court on Wednesday summoned the Investigation Officer in the Gopalgarh firing incident with case diary on May 19.
The court gave this order on the petition filed by one Safi Mohammad who has accused the CBI of not conducting proper investigation in the case.
Ten persons of the Meo Muslim community were killed in communal violence and police firing in Gopalgarh town of Bharatpur in September last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- PM Modi praises Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation, deems mission successful
- Does religion teach gender discrimination?
- Panel discussion on detention of goat for grazing in bureaucrat's garden
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!
- Watch: This guy convinces girls to get pictures clicked with him – know how