Raj minister hits back at BJP on law and order issue
Jaipur: Rajasthan Home Minister Shanti
Dhariwal on Friday hit back at the opposition BJP on the law and
order issue and asked where its leaders had gone during the
Ajmer Dargah blast.
The minister`s comment came after the BJP staged walkout
in the state assembly over the kidnap of Bhanwar Lal, son of
Congress MLA Nathuram Sinodia.
Dhariwal said the BJP leaders were now talking about the
law and order situation who were silent during 2007 Ajmer
dargah bomb blast in which involvement of RSS leaders has
"They are talking about law and order situation but
where they had gone when Ajmer dargah blast happened? Our
government has arrested the blast accused," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Xiaomi Qicycle Electric Folding Bike: Features
- THIS Bollywood director has filed a defamation case against Kamaal R Khan! - Read more
- Anil Kumble pips Ravi Shastri to become new coach of Team India
- Anil Kumble – Facts you must know about India's new coach
- 'Strong' Salman Khan can handle any controversy: Pulkit Samrat