Raj minister hits back at BJP on law and order issue
Jaipur: Rajasthan Home Minister Shanti
Dhariwal on Friday hit back at the opposition BJP on the law and
order issue and asked where its leaders had gone during the
Ajmer Dargah blast.
The minister`s comment came after the BJP staged walkout
in the state assembly over the kidnap of Bhanwar Lal, son of
Congress MLA Nathuram Sinodia.
Dhariwal said the BJP leaders were now talking about the
law and order situation who were silent during 2007 Ajmer
dargah bomb blast in which involvement of RSS leaders has
"They are talking about law and order situation but
where they had gone when Ajmer dargah blast happened? Our
government has arrested the blast accused," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- Mahresult.nic.in 12th HSC Results 2016 Maharashtra Board: Hscresult.mkcl.org MSBSHSE HSC Class 12th XII (+2) Results 2016 to be declared today on May 25 at 1 PM
- Biharboard.ac.in & biharboard.bih.nic.in BSEB 12th Inter Arts Results 2016: Bihar Board Class 12 XII Intermediate Arts Results 2016 to be announced today on 25th May, 2016 at 3 PM
- Mbose.in HSSLC 12th Results 2016: Meghalaya Board (megresults.nic.in) class 12th HSSLC Arts exam results 2016, MBOSE to be declared today on May 25 at 10 AM
- Uttarakhand board Class 10th results 2016 to be declared today on May 25, 2016 at 11 AM
- Goa GBSHSE SSC Class 10th Results 2016 to be declared today May 25, 2016 at 3 PM