Raj minister hits back at BJP on law and order issue
Jaipur: Rajasthan Home Minister Shanti
Dhariwal on Friday hit back at the opposition BJP on the law and
order issue and asked where its leaders had gone during the
Ajmer Dargah blast.
The minister`s comment came after the BJP staged walkout
in the state assembly over the kidnap of Bhanwar Lal, son of
Congress MLA Nathuram Sinodia.
Dhariwal said the BJP leaders were now talking about the
law and order situation who were silent during 2007 Ajmer
dargah bomb blast in which involvement of RSS leaders has
"They are talking about law and order situation but
where they had gone when Ajmer dargah blast happened? Our
government has arrested the blast accused," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them