Raj minister hits back at BJP on law and order issue
Jaipur: Rajasthan Home Minister Shanti
Dhariwal on Friday hit back at the opposition BJP on the law and
order issue and asked where its leaders had gone during the
Ajmer Dargah blast.
The minister`s comment came after the BJP staged walkout
in the state assembly over the kidnap of Bhanwar Lal, son of
Congress MLA Nathuram Sinodia.
Dhariwal said the BJP leaders were now talking about the
law and order situation who were silent during 2007 Ajmer
dargah bomb blast in which involvement of RSS leaders has
"They are talking about law and order situation but
where they had gone when Ajmer dargah blast happened? Our
government has arrested the blast accused," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi