Raj minister hits back at BJP on law and order issue
Jaipur: Rajasthan Home Minister Shanti
Dhariwal on Friday hit back at the opposition BJP on the law and
order issue and asked where its leaders had gone during the
Ajmer Dargah blast.
The minister`s comment came after the BJP staged walkout
in the state assembly over the kidnap of Bhanwar Lal, son of
Congress MLA Nathuram Sinodia.
Dhariwal said the BJP leaders were now talking about the
law and order situation who were silent during 2007 Ajmer
dargah bomb blast in which involvement of RSS leaders has
"They are talking about law and order situation but
where they had gone when Ajmer dargah blast happened? Our
government has arrested the blast accused," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued