Raj: Raje accuses Cong govt of stalling growth
Jaipur: Highlighting achievements of the
previous BJP government in Rajasthan, former chief minister
Vasundhara Raje on Thursday accused the Ashok Gehlot government of
stalling growth and developmental activities.
The Leader of Opposition in Rajasthan Assembly said the
Gehlot government should now focus on the state instead on
"The Congress government levelled corruption charges
against my government and focused on it during its first three
years of coming to power. But all such matters have been
rejected by the judiciary and the government should now focus
on the development of the state," she said.
She was sharing the stage with BJP leader LK Advani
during his public meeting at the Ramlila ground here.
"We accelerated growth and changed the picture of the
state during our regime but this (Gehlot) government has
stalled all developments and Rajasthan is once again a
backward state due to the Congress," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Bodoland groups to relaunch statehood agitation next week
- Claudio Bravo joins Manchester City as Joe Hart`s replacement
- Flood situation remains grim in Bihar, eases in Madhya Pradesh
- Don't let India use your soil against us, Pakistan tells Afghanistan
- Congress rushes in defence of 'sidelined' AAP Punjab convener