Raj: Raje accuses Cong govt of stalling growth
Jaipur: Highlighting achievements of the
previous BJP government in Rajasthan, former chief minister
Vasundhara Raje on Thursday accused the Ashok Gehlot government of
stalling growth and developmental activities.
The Leader of Opposition in Rajasthan Assembly said the
Gehlot government should now focus on the state instead on
"The Congress government levelled corruption charges
against my government and focused on it during its first three
years of coming to power. But all such matters have been
rejected by the judiciary and the government should now focus
on the development of the state," she said.
She was sharing the stage with BJP leader LK Advani
during his public meeting at the Ramlila ground here.
"We accelerated growth and changed the picture of the
state during our regime but this (Gehlot) government has
stalled all developments and Rajasthan is once again a
backward state due to the Congress," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur