Rajasthan: 11 injured in group clash
Alwar: At least 11 people were injured when a clash broke out on Saturday between groups belonging to a particular community.
"A property related, old dispute turned ugly when two factions of distant relatives confronted each other with baton and sharp-edged weapons in Tijara area," SP Alwar Umesh Dutta said here.
Someone in the mob opened fire and a few among the 11 injured have also received bullet injuries, he said.
Additional forces have been deployed in the area and the situation is now under control, the SP added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark