Rajasthan: 11 injured in group clash
Alwar: At least 11 people were injured when a clash broke out on Saturday between groups belonging to a particular community.
"A property related, old dispute turned ugly when two factions of distant relatives confronted each other with baton and sharp-edged weapons in Tijara area," SP Alwar Umesh Dutta said here.
Someone in the mob opened fire and a few among the 11 injured have also received bullet injuries, he said.
Additional forces have been deployed in the area and the situation is now under control, the SP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Govt should put evidence before court: Chidambaram on Karti
- SHOCKING: Milan metro suspended ahead of UEFA Champions League final match
- Monaco Grand Prix: Daniel Ricciardo secures maiden pole in Monte Carlo
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- IPL 9 Video: This is how Kolkata Knight Riders thank supportive fans!