Rajasthan: 11 injured in group clash
Alwar: At least 11 people were injured when a clash broke out on Saturday between groups belonging to a particular community.
"A property related, old dispute turned ugly when two factions of distant relatives confronted each other with baton and sharp-edged weapons in Tijara area," SP Alwar Umesh Dutta said here.
Someone in the mob opened fire and a few among the 11 injured have also received bullet injuries, he said.
Additional forces have been deployed in the area and the situation is now under control, the SP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional