Rajasthan: 16 killed, 54 injured in road mishaps
Jaipur: Sixteen people were killed and 54
others injured in two road accidents on Friday in Rajasthan.
Thirteen people, including four women, were killed and 36
others injured when a bus in which they were travelling fell
into a deep gorge near Chipaberi village in Sirohi district.
"While nine people died on the spot, 36 injured were
rushed to a hospital where four of them later succumbed to
their injuries," SP Sirohi Kailash Chandra.
The incident took place when the driver of the bus, en
route to Mount Abu from Gujarat and carrying 49 passengers,
lost control over the vehicle and it skidded off the road and
fell into the gorge, he said.
In another road accident in Dholpur district, three
persons were killed and 22 others injured in a collision
between a truck and a tractor trolley, police said.
The victims, all occupants of the trolley, were
travelling to Agra when the truck hit their vehicle near
Bagcholi Khar village.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read