Rajasthan: 22 IAS officers transferred
Jaipur: Altogether 22 Indian Administrative Service and 11 Rajasthan Administrative Service officers have been transferred by the Rajasthan Government, here.
In two separate announcements issued on Thursday night, the state government ordered transfer of 19 district collectors and district magistrates, including Jaipur district collector Naveen Mahajan.
District collectors Hemant Kumar Gera (Udaipur), Prithvi (Bikaner), Siddharth Mahajan (Jodhpur), have been transferred, sources said.
District officials from Churu, Hanumangadh, Pali, Chittorgadh, Shriganganagar, Bharatpur, Bundi, Jhalawad, Baran, Karaouli, Pratapgadh, Dausa, Badmer, Sirohi and Dholpur, were also transferred, they said.
Jaipur Municipal Corporation chief executive officer Loknath Soni has been transferred as the director of Public Relation Department, while Jagrup Singh Yadav has been appointed as the new chief executive officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you