Rajasthan: 22 IAS officers transferred
Jaipur: Altogether 22 Indian Administrative Service and 11 Rajasthan Administrative Service officers have been transferred by the Rajasthan Government, here.
In two separate announcements issued on Thursday night, the state government ordered transfer of 19 district collectors and district magistrates, including Jaipur district collector Naveen Mahajan.
District collectors Hemant Kumar Gera (Udaipur), Prithvi (Bikaner), Siddharth Mahajan (Jodhpur), have been transferred, sources said.
District officials from Churu, Hanumangadh, Pali, Chittorgadh, Shriganganagar, Bharatpur, Bundi, Jhalawad, Baran, Karaouli, Pratapgadh, Dausa, Badmer, Sirohi and Dholpur, were also transferred, they said.
Jaipur Municipal Corporation chief executive officer Loknath Soni has been transferred as the director of Public Relation Department, while Jagrup Singh Yadav has been appointed as the new chief executive officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'