Rajasthan: 22 IAS officers transferred
Jaipur: Altogether 22 Indian Administrative Service and 11 Rajasthan Administrative Service officers have been transferred by the Rajasthan Government, here.
In two separate announcements issued on Thursday night, the state government ordered transfer of 19 district collectors and district magistrates, including Jaipur district collector Naveen Mahajan.
District collectors Hemant Kumar Gera (Udaipur), Prithvi (Bikaner), Siddharth Mahajan (Jodhpur), have been transferred, sources said.
District officials from Churu, Hanumangadh, Pali, Chittorgadh, Shriganganagar, Bharatpur, Bundi, Jhalawad, Baran, Karaouli, Pratapgadh, Dausa, Badmer, Sirohi and Dholpur, were also transferred, they said.
Jaipur Municipal Corporation chief executive officer Loknath Soni has been transferred as the director of Public Relation Department, while Jagrup Singh Yadav has been appointed as the new chief executive officer.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump
- PM Modi congratulates Zee News for its efforts to promote energy conservation
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way