Rajasthan: 6 killed in collision between jeep, truck
Bikaner: Six persons, among them three children and one woman, were killed and four others injured when the jeep they were travelling in was hit by a truck on the National Highway in the district`s Shrikolayat area, police said.
According to police, the jeep bearing Haryana registration numbers, was coming from Hisar and headed to Ramdevra.
It collided with the truck coming from Jaisalmer, leading to the death of four of its occupants on the spot. Two others, injured in the accident, succumbed on their way to hospital, police added.
The dead are yet to be identified, police said, adding that a case has been registered in the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Blow-by-blow account