Rajasthan: 6 killed in collision between jeep, truck
Bikaner: Six persons, among them three children and one woman, were killed and four others injured when the jeep they were travelling in was hit by a truck on the National Highway in the district`s Shrikolayat area, police said.
According to police, the jeep bearing Haryana registration numbers, was coming from Hisar and headed to Ramdevra.
It collided with the truck coming from Jaisalmer, leading to the death of four of its occupants on the spot. Two others, injured in the accident, succumbed on their way to hospital, police added.
The dead are yet to be identified, police said, adding that a case has been registered in the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert