Rajasthan: 6 MBBS students arrested
Jaipur: Six MBBS first year students were on Friday arrested for allegedly beating up employees of a petrol pump in Udaipur city in Rajasthan.
The accused, armed with sticks, attacked the petrol pump employees in Hathipole area on Wednesday night after some altercation with one of the employees.
A case was registered yesterday and the accused, who live in hostel of the government medical college, were arrested today. They were produced before a local court and remanded in judicial custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145