Rajasthan: 6 MBBS students arrested
Jaipur: Six MBBS first year students were on Friday arrested for allegedly beating up employees of a petrol pump in Udaipur city in Rajasthan.
The accused, armed with sticks, attacked the petrol pump employees in Hathipole area on Wednesday night after some altercation with one of the employees.
A case was registered yesterday and the accused, who live in hostel of the government medical college, were arrested today. They were produced before a local court and remanded in judicial custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends