Rajasthan: 6 MBBS students arrested
Jaipur: Six MBBS first year students were on Friday arrested for allegedly beating up employees of a petrol pump in Udaipur city in Rajasthan.
The accused, armed with sticks, attacked the petrol pump employees in Hathipole area on Wednesday night after some altercation with one of the employees.
A case was registered yesterday and the accused, who live in hostel of the government medical college, were arrested today. They were produced before a local court and remanded in judicial custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him