Rajasthan: 7 killed, 5 injured in two road mishaps
Jaipur: At least seven persons, including an infant, were killed in two separate road accidents in Pali district of Rajasthan, police said Monday.
Four persons, including an eight-month-old infant were killed when their car collided head on with a truck near Ramasya area on the Jodhpur-Jaipur highway late last night, police said.
The victims were on their way to Jalore from Pali when the mishap took place. The deceased were identified as Ranjit (29), Prateek (25), Taruna (24) and the infant boy.
In another accident, three people were crushed to death by a vehicle coming from behind after their motorcycle became unbalanced and slipped, they said.
The deceased four men were riding on the motorbike, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof