Rajasthan: 7 killed, 5 injured in two road mishaps
Jaipur: At least seven persons, including an infant, were killed in two separate road accidents in Pali district of Rajasthan, police said Monday.
Four persons, including an eight-month-old infant were killed when their car collided head on with a truck near Ramasya area on the Jodhpur-Jaipur highway late last night, police said.
The victims were on their way to Jalore from Pali when the mishap took place. The deceased were identified as Ranjit (29), Prateek (25), Taruna (24) and the infant boy.
In another accident, three people were crushed to death by a vehicle coming from behind after their motorcycle became unbalanced and slipped, they said.
The deceased four men were riding on the motorbike, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Euro 2016: Spain boss Vicente del Bosque expects the "real Italy" to turn up
- Tusshar Kapoor is now proud father to a baby boy! No, we aren’t kidding
- French Finance Min: France, Germany agree Britain should start process to leave EU quickly
- Syria attack so far leaves 25 children dead: UNICEF
- Chaitanya Padukone pens book on 'Pancham Da'