Rajasthan: 7 killed, 5 injured in two road mishaps
Jaipur: At least seven persons, including an infant, were killed in two separate road accidents in Pali district of Rajasthan, police said Monday.
Four persons, including an eight-month-old infant were killed when their car collided head on with a truck near Ramasya area on the Jodhpur-Jaipur highway late last night, police said.
The victims were on their way to Jalore from Pali when the mishap took place. The deceased were identified as Ranjit (29), Prateek (25), Taruna (24) and the infant boy.
In another accident, three people were crushed to death by a vehicle coming from behind after their motorcycle became unbalanced and slipped, they said.
The deceased four men were riding on the motorbike, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Clash between two football players leaves one dead
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer?
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer? - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of India's first-ever indigenous space shuttle RLV-TD
- DNA: Analysis of Chabahar pact signed between India, Iran and Afghanistan
- French Open 2016: Stan Wawrinka escapes historic blow, Garbine Muguruza struggles
- Cancer-causing chemicals found in bread samples, says CSE; Health Ministry orders probe
- Help your child grow with Ziro, a dexterous robotics kit for kids!
- Baltimore police officer acquitted in Freddie Gray death
- Bombs kill nearly 150 in Syrian government-held cities