Rajasthan: 7 killed, 5 injured in two road mishaps
Jaipur: At least seven persons, including an infant, were killed in two separate road accidents in Pali district of Rajasthan, police said Monday.
Four persons, including an eight-month-old infant were killed when their car collided head on with a truck near Ramasya area on the Jodhpur-Jaipur highway late last night, police said.
The victims were on their way to Jalore from Pali when the mishap took place. The deceased were identified as Ranjit (29), Prateek (25), Taruna (24) and the infant boy.
In another accident, three people were crushed to death by a vehicle coming from behind after their motorcycle became unbalanced and slipped, they said.
The deceased four men were riding on the motorbike, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS