Rajasthan ACB arrests nursing college principal
Jaipur: The anti-corruption Bureau of Rajasthan on Thursday arrested a nursing college`s principal and warden and a state employee in connection with a case of corruption, an official said.
Surendra Mishra, Principal of Upchar College of Nursing located in Mansarovar area and run by a private hospital had demanded bribe from two girl students for passing them in final exams.
"Each girl gave Rs 10,000 to the principal who handed it over to the warden of the college, Rajkumari Rawat, who helped him in hiding the amount", IG-ACB Umesh Mishra said.
"Both were placed under arrest after they were caught taking the bribe. During preliminary investigation, it was found that an employee of Rajasthan University of Health Sciences identified as Ramraj Gujjar was also involved in the matter with the Principal so he was also arrested", he said, adding, that the accused were being interrogated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!