Rajasthan Assembly adjourned after protests by opposition
Jaipur: The Rajasthan Assembly was adjourned
for an hour on Wednesday when opposition BJP members rushed into the
Well of the House protesting against the state Home Minister
Shanti Dhariwal for reiterating his controversial remark
against the opposition leader Vasundhara Raje.
As soon as the Zero Hour began Dhariwal demanded from the
Speaker Deependra Singh Shekhawat to clarify what were the
`undignified remarks` he had expunged yesterday from the House
proceedings and once again reiterated the same with the ruling
party members supporting him.
This irked the opposition BJP members who protesting
against Dhariwal`s remarks rushed into the Well following
which, the Speaker adjourned the House for an hour.
Yesterday, when Raje was speaking during the Budget
debate, Dhariwal had made some comment against Raje which the
was not recorded House proceedings following the Speaker`s
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy