Rajasthan Assembly Elections: 297 candidates file nominations
Jaipur: A total of 297 candidates, including 34 from Congress and 57 from BJP on Sunday filed their nomination papers in different Assembly constituencies for the December 1 elections in Rajasthan.
Ministers AA Khan (Tijara), Mangilal Garasia (Gogunda), parliamentary secretary Mamta Bhupesh (Sikrai) were among the Congress candidates who filed their nominations.
From BJP, Digambar Singh (Deeg), Bhagwan Sahai Saini (Anta), Narpat Singh (Vidhyadhar Nagar), Surendra Pareek (Hawamahal), Suryakanta Vyas (Sursagar), among others, filed their nominations papers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray