Rajasthan assembly polls: ABHM to contest 25 seats
Jaipur: The Akhil Bharat Hindu Mahasabha on Saturday said it would contest 25 seats in upcoming Rajasthan assembly elections.
"The ABHM will field candidates in 25 seats and will fight the elections on the plank of Hindutva," Vishwa Hindu Sant Mahasabha president Adbhoot Baba told a press conference here.
"The ABHM will not forge alliance either with the BJP or the Congress," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!