Rajasthan Assembly session to begin Feb 22
Jaipur: Rajasthan Legislative Assembly`s budget session will begin here on February 22, its chief whip Virendra Beniwal said today.
The session would begin with the Governor`s address. The Business Advisory Committee (BAC) would meet on the opening session and decide the number of sittings and work
agenda, Beniwal said.
The date of budget presentation for the year 2010-11 would also be decided in the BAC meet, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Ryan child death: Sexual assault allegations should be probed, says Manish Sisodia
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- 5 homemade fruit packs that’ll make you glow instantly