Rajasthan BJP to meet President with `list of scams`
Jaipur: BJP`s Rajasthan unit will submit a memorandum to President Pranab Mukherjee on Friday, enlisting 100 alleged scams that took place during the tenure of Ashok Gehlot-led Congress government in the state.
A party delegation, led by Leader of the Opposition G C Kataria, will submit the memorandum to the President, BJP chief whip in assembly Rajendra Rathore said today.
The memorandum will mention scams during the tenure of the Congress government, including scams in Jal Mahal land allotment, Umaid Mill, illegal mining in Jodhpur, Kalpatru, Dalda Mill and Bridge corporation, Rathore told at a press conference here.
"BJP had earlier submitted separate memorandums on the matter to the Rajasthan Lokayukta and the Governor, but to no avail," Rathore said.
After submitting the memorandum to the President, BJP would launch an agitation against the Gehlot government and continue it till upcoming Assembly polls in the state, he said.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- UMANG: This pan-India app will give you access to all government services
- CPI-M, BJP can't beat TMC in West Bengal, no post-poll alliance with Congress: Mamata Banerjee
- Indian Premier League 2016: Chris Morris does justice to whopping price tag for Delhi Daredevils with incredible 82-run knock
- Facebook profits surge as user base expands
- Watch - Maiden rocket launch from Russia's brand new Vostochny Cosmodrome!