Rajasthan Cabinet regularises Prithviraj Nagar Scheme
Jaipur: The Rajasthan Cabinet on Wednesday regularise Prithviraj Nagar Scheme here, giving a major relief to over one lakh people living in the area.
The residents and plot holders in the area were facing uncertainty over the fate of the scheme for the last several years.
In the Cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot, the proposed rates for the commercial and residential plots regularisation were approved.
As per the approved proposed rates, plot up to the 100 square yards in residential category will be Rs 60 per square yard with Rs 30 as administrative charges per square yard and in commercial category, it will be Rs 400 with Rs 30 as administrative charge per square yard.
For the residential plot between the size of 101 and 300 square yards, the allotment rate will be Rs 100 per square yard and Rs 30 administrative charges while commercial rates for this size will be Rs 400 per square yard and Rs 30 administrative charges per square yard.
For residential plots between the sizes of above 300 to 1000 square yards, the allotment rate will be Rs 150 and administrative charges Rs 30 per square yard whereas rate for commercial plots under the same size will be Rs 600 with administrative charges Rs 30 per square yard.
The allotment rate for plots having size of above 1000 square yard to 2000 square yards, it will be 25 per cent of the reserve price, according to an official.
According to the approved plan for development works and allotment of plots, site offices will be opened in Prithviraj Nagar Scheme area and mechanism will be developed in these site offices.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi