Rajasthan Chief Minister not to celebrate New Year
Jaipur: Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has decided stay away from new year celebrations following the gangrape of a 23-year-old paramedic student and her death.
"Delhi’s incident has hurt people of the country. It is a blot on humanity. We should all take resolution that we will be committed for the protection of women`s dignity and their safety and security," a statement quoting Gehlot said on Sunday.
He also appealed to people to welcome new year with simplicity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena was Indrani’s daughter from her previous marriage, not sister
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- Gujarat quota stir: PM Modi appeals for peace
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal