Rajasthan CM Gehlot reviews security arrangements
Jaipur: Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok
Gehlot reviewed security arrangements in the state in the wake
of recent security alert after the blast in Delhi, officials
said on Wednesday.
Gehlot chaired a meet last night and directed officials
to tighten the security before the upcoming festival season.
Chief Secretary S Ahmad, Additional Chief Secretary P K
Deb, DGP Harish Meena and Additional DG (Intelligence) Dalpat
Singh Dinkar attended the meeting.
The Chief Minister also sought progress report in the
case of missing ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwife) Bhanwari Devi in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead