Rajasthan CM Gehlot reviews security of the state
Jaipur: In the wake of the Varanasi blast,
Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on Wednesday directed officials
to keep strict vigil all over the state.
Chairing a meeting of senior police officials to
review law and order situation in the state, Gehlot directed
the officials to keep proper security arrangement in place and
improve the information gathering system, an official said.
He suggested the officials to gather intelligence inputs
on their own and act accordingly without waiting for inputs
from Delhi in order to ensure security.
Gehlot also expressed concern over the rising trend of
road accidents, and directed Additional Home Secretary to
conduct special training for traffic police to control the
State Home Minister Shanti Dhariwal, Chief Secretary
S Ahemad, DGP H C Meena were among other present there.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon