Rajasthan CM Gehlot reviews security of the state
Jaipur: In the wake of the Varanasi blast,
Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on Wednesday directed officials
to keep strict vigil all over the state.
Chairing a meeting of senior police officials to
review law and order situation in the state, Gehlot directed
the officials to keep proper security arrangement in place and
improve the information gathering system, an official said.
He suggested the officials to gather intelligence inputs
on their own and act accordingly without waiting for inputs
from Delhi in order to ensure security.
Gehlot also expressed concern over the rising trend of
road accidents, and directed Additional Home Secretary to
conduct special training for traffic police to control the
State Home Minister Shanti Dhariwal, Chief Secretary
S Ahemad, DGP H C Meena were among other present there.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'