Rajasthan Congress serves notice to former MLA
Jaipur: Rajasthan Congress has served a show cause notice to one of its leaders and former MLA Atar Singh Bhadana for allegedly making comments against the government.
PCC General Secretary Pukhraj Parashar served the notice to Bhadana seeking his explanation within seven days.
According to the party spokesperson, the former MLA had recently made "misleading" statements against the Congress-led government.
Bhadana was not available for comment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- The Pot Simmers: Beef Politics in UP; Beef Festival in Kerala