Rajasthan Congress serves notice to former MLA
Jaipur: Rajasthan Congress has served a show cause notice to one of its leaders and former MLA Atar Singh Bhadana for allegedly making comments against the government.
PCC General Secretary Pukhraj Parashar served the notice to Bhadana seeking his explanation within seven days.
According to the party spokesperson, the former MLA had recently made "misleading" statements against the Congress-led government.
Bhadana was not available for comment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- LeEco Le 2, Le Max2 second flash sale on July 5; registrations open
- Opal-studded meteorite points towards evolution of water on Earth!
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Despite ban, 15 alcohol factories still active in Bihar?
- 7th Pay Commission: How it will benefit central govt employees and pensioners!