Rajasthan Congress serves notice to former MLA
Jaipur: Rajasthan Congress has served a show cause notice to one of its leaders and former MLA Atar Singh Bhadana for allegedly making comments against the government.
PCC General Secretary Pukhraj Parashar served the notice to Bhadana seeking his explanation within seven days.
According to the party spokesperson, the former MLA had recently made "misleading" statements against the Congress-led government.
Bhadana was not available for comment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi