Rajasthan Congress serves notice to former MLA
Jaipur: Rajasthan Congress has served a show cause notice to one of its leaders and former MLA Atar Singh Bhadana for allegedly making comments against the government.
PCC General Secretary Pukhraj Parashar served the notice to Bhadana seeking his explanation within seven days.
According to the party spokesperson, the former MLA had recently made "misleading" statements against the Congress-led government.
Bhadana was not available for comment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?
- IRS website hacked by suspected Pakistani hackers, messages like 'Pakistan Zindabad' posted