Rajasthan Congress serves notice to former MLA
Jaipur: Rajasthan Congress has served a show cause notice to one of its leaders and former MLA Atar Singh Bhadana for allegedly making comments against the government.
PCC General Secretary Pukhraj Parashar served the notice to Bhadana seeking his explanation within seven days.
According to the party spokesperson, the former MLA had recently made "misleading" statements against the Congress-led government.
Bhadana was not available for comment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof