Rajasthan continues to reel under heat wave, Ganganagar at 45.9 C
Jaipur: With no let up in heat wave conditions Ganganagar was on Monday the hottest place in Rajasthan with the maximum temperature of 45.9 degrees Celsius.
According to local MeT office Churu recorded the maximum temperature of 45.4 degrees C followed by Kota 43.6 and Jaipur 43 degrees C, about 3 notches up than the average temperature.
Barring Udaipur where the mercury stood at 39.9 degrees C, rest of the state reeled under the heat wave conditions with a minimum temperature 40 degrees C.
MeT office, in a forecast, said that local dust raising winds will engulf the northwest of Rajasthan in the next 24 hours with rise in day temperature and dry weather conditions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie