Rajasthan: Doctor, 2 nurses suspended for dereliction of duty
Jaipur: A doctor and two nursing staffers of a government hospital were suspended today for alleged dereliction of duty leading to the death of a pregnant woman in Rajasthan`s Pali district.
The woman, identified as Jayda Bano, was admitted to Bangarh government hospital yesterday but she was left unattended by the doctor and the nurses leading to her death, a district administration official said.
Acting on a complaint by the victim`s family, the accused dcotor RP Sharma and the nurses Reshma and Suman were suspended after they were found guilty of dereliction during duty.
Meanwhile, other doctors of the hospital protested against the decision and demanded the suspension of the doctor and the staffers be revoked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!