Rajasthan: Goods train derail at Alwar, route restored
Jaipur: Two wagons of a goods train on Monday derailed at Alwar railway station briefly disrupting movement of trains at Alwar-Rewari section, an official said here.
No one was injured in the incident which occurred under North-Western railway section in Rajasthan, the NWR spokesperson said.
Four trains - Haridwar-Ajmer holiday special, Amritsar-Jaipur Express, Jammu Tawi-Ajmer Superfast and Haridwar-Ahamdabad Mail - were diverted and four other trains were partially cancelled during the period, he added.
The route was later restored, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...