Rajasthan: Goods train derail at Alwar, route restored
Jaipur: Two wagons of a goods train on Monday derailed at Alwar railway station briefly disrupting movement of trains at Alwar-Rewari section, an official said here.
No one was injured in the incident which occurred under North-Western railway section in Rajasthan, the NWR spokesperson said.
Four trains - Haridwar-Ajmer holiday special, Amritsar-Jaipur Express, Jammu Tawi-Ajmer Superfast and Haridwar-Ahamdabad Mail - were diverted and four other trains were partially cancelled during the period, he added.
The route was later restored, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Boon for SC/ST candidates? Birth, caste certificates likely to be merged