Rajasthan government politicising ATS: Raje
Jaipur: In the wake of the name of an RSS
leader figuring in the chargesheet in the Ajmer blast case,
former Rajasthan chief minister Vasundara Raje Sunday accused
the Congress government of "misusing" the Anti-Terrorism Squad
for its political interest.
Raje, also BJP general secretary, said the Congress
was doing such things to "make stronger its hold on Muslim
community", which, she claimed, was coming closer to BJP
following the efforts of RSS leader Indresh Kumar, who has
been named in the chargesheet.
"It is completely politically motivated move that is
highly condemnable. Kumar made sincere efforts to associate
Muslims with RSS. It`s good output concerned Congress and
hence the state government of Rajasthan while politicising ATS
like CBI conspired against Indresh," Raje said in a statement
She said party workers in large numbers would take
part in the mass dharna in all the district headquarters in
the state on November 10 to protest against the move.
Kumar`s name figures in the chargesheet in the Ajmer
Dargah blast case filed by the Rajasthan ATS last month before
a court in Ajmer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- PM Modi praises Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation, deems mission successful
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'